- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/07/2013
- Last connection: 04/27/2016
- Forum (Member, 09/29/2014)
- 02:24 PM Forum General Questions: RE: List of variables requsted by CORDEX
- Thank you. I do not find constant variables in my output files. What should be done to have them there?
Is there any list of the variables and parameters considered as necessary by CORDEX?
- 10:52 AM Forum CCLM: RE: repeating postprocessing job
- Dear Merja,colleagues
I do not have the files unfortunately. The only lffd files I have are those in /chain/arch/*...
- 01:57 PM Forum CCLM: RE: repeating postprocessing job
- Dear Merja,
My question was not clear enough probably.
After finishing a several year run I already have no cclm ...
It appears that I have finished an experiment using the starter and stored all the variables I need. Some o...
- 09:31 AM Forum Postprocessing: RE: ncdf4Utils
- Dear Andreas.
Many thanks for your detailed, clear and helpful response.
- 07:51 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: Configuring a CORDEX-MENA experiment
- Thank you. Which of the three available in ExtPAR options for Surface Albedo (Modis sry & sat; Modis 12vis; Modis12) ...
I am unsuccessfully attempting preparing a model setup suitable for performing a CORDEX-MENA experiment.
- 08:54 AM Forum Postprocessing: RE: ncdf4Utils
- To make by request to be somewhat more specific - I would appreciate your recommendations on the necessary installati...
Please explain if an installation of the package is required for its use.
Kind regards. Simon
Also available in: Atom