- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/26/2013
- Last connection: 06/27/2019
- Dear colleagues, I have run tests with COSMO-5.05 version for one year period, and faced first with an error 'ERROR C...
- 03:51 PM Forum CCLM: RE: NaN values in YUPRMASS etc
- Dear Hans-Juergen, thanks a lot for your broad hint. I have forgotten to mark out in my previous message, that my run...
- 08:58 AM Forum CCLM: RE: NaN values in YUPRMASS etc
- Dear Burkhardt, thanks you a lot! I have changed the most of parameters as you have suggested. It is not finally clea...
- 11:47 AM Forum CCLM: RE: NaN values in YUPRMASS etc
- I have changed the most options to the suggested YUSPECIF file except lana_qr_qs and llb_qr_qs - i have set it to FAL...
- 06:57 PM Forum CCLM: RE: NaN values in YUPRMASS etc
- I'm attaching YUSPECIF. I use int2lm_131101_2.00_clm4 and cosmo_131108_5.00_clm6 versions.
- 12:00 PM Forum CCLM: RE: NaN values in YUPRMASS etc
- Dear Burkhardt, thanks for your hint. I have changed to itype_gscp=3. Unfortunately, there are no changes in YU* (att...
- Dear colleagues, I have faced with a problem concerning NaN values in YUPRHUMI and YUPRMASS logs (attached, as a YUCH...
- 02:01 PM Forum CCLM: RE: Hail variables in output
- Dear Erwan, thanks a lot for your explanation and useful recommendations! Of course, I have planned to increase resol...
- Dear colleagues, I have maybe a foolish question, associated with many hail variables in model output. I have run mod...
- 01:45 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: Error Code 1002
- Dear colleagues, I have faced the similar problem during the int2lm run. In attached slurm-84285.out it writes:
Also available in: Atom