- Registered on: 12/13/2016
- Last connection: 08/04/2022
- 11:23 AM Forum CCLM: RE: CCLM in levante at DKRZ
you did everything right with your Fopts file. Nice to hear, that now the output of netcdf-files works prop...
- 10:25 AM Forum CCLM: RE: CCLM in levante at DKRZ
- If you compile the COSMOv5 on MISTRAL, you have used a specific Fopts-File. If you are familiar with this files, then...
- 04:40 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: Climatology file for int2lm
- Hello Sven and Hossein,
as you need an external parameter file consistent to your computational domain, you are no...
- 03:51 PM Forum CCLM: RE: CCLM in levante at DKRZ
- You are using the subchain. Thus, please adapt the job_settings and check for
@NESTING_STREAM=( 1 ) # If you want...
- 02:42 PM Forum CCLM: RE: CCLM in levante at DKRZ
- Hello Mingyue,
I mean the namelist of COSMO-CLM
- 02:35 PM Forum CCLM: RE: CCLM in levante at DKRZ
- Hey Mingyue,
first go for the option B). Throw away all output except for one variable and one output block.
- 02:27 PM Forum CCLM: RE: CCLM in levante at DKRZ
- Two possibilites, dear Mingyue,
A) There is a NETCDF-library problem. Hopefully, you have used the compiler NETCDF...
- 12:07 PM Forum CCLM: RE: COSMO outputs
- Hello Sylvian,
to my best knowledge it is not possible. But you can use ncks to throw away the superfluous levels....
- 01:51 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: ERA5 data from 1950-1978 for int2lm
- Hello Sven,
as you know, there is no data at the DKRZ for periods before 1979:
- 09:17 AM Forum CCLM: RE: SSP CO2 pathways in src_radiation
- Hello to both of you (Paul and Lukas),
I have sent the file with new SRES scenarios to Hendrik Feldmann at KIT. He...
Also available in: Atom