- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/03/2015
- Last connection: 09/27/2020
- Forum (Member, 02/07/2020)
- 01:47 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: Issue of the TERRA_URB version of INT2LM?
- I recently also had problems with int2lm crashing while processing ERA5 data. The problem turned out to be as describ...
- 05:26 PM Forum CCLM: RE: u and v components of wind - true east/north or model domain x/y direction?
- The U and V components are defined wrt to the computational grid. You can de-rotate them using the CDO tool "rotuvb"....
- 11:50 PM Forum General Questions: RE: Rotating Winds: Error in Documentation?
- Hi Rolf,
thanks for sharing your experience. It's nice to have the issue confirmed by another user.
- Dear all,
Is there an error in the documentation for de-rotating model winds? In the model documentation - http://...
Also available in: Atom