- Email: Merja.Toelle@geogr.uni-giessen.de
- Registered on: 09/17/2012
- Last connection: 07/08/2019
- 03:35 PM Forum General Questions: RE: ERA-Interim soil levels
- To 1.
Hans-Juergen Panitz found this mistake that the soil depth was wrong. So that is why it was corrected. I canno...
- 01:31 PM Forum CCLM: RE: DIACTL number of station list
- Thanks a lot, that was the problem.
- 12:01 PM Forum CCLM: RE: DIACTL number of station list
lgplong=.FALSE., lgpshort=.TRUE., lgpspec=.FALSE.,
- 11:27 AM Forum CCLM: RE: DIACTL number of station list
- Thanks a lot for your informations. Also in my cclm version nmaxgp is set to 100. The log-file is not very conclusive...
- Dear colleagues,
is there any maximum number of stations which can be included in DIACTL? Adding 21 obs-stations to ...
- 11:33 AM Forum CCLM: RE: Error due to namelist in PHYCTL group
- Yes, you found it. The error occurred just because of this useless comma. So I keep the long version of PHYCTL. Thank...
- 10:45 AM Forum CCLM: RE: Error due to namelist in PHYCTL group
- Thank you for your advice. I removed all of the comments. Still the simulations stopps with reading the PHYCTL group ...
- Dear all,
I am using cclm version cclm5_clm8 and the adopted configuration of MeteoSwiss. During run execution an er...
- 11:34 AM Forum CCLM: RE: CCLM job failed due to error in DYNCTL
- Thanks a lot for your answer. That solved the problem. The namelist group DYNCTL runs now through.
I am using cclm v...
- Hi everyone,
my cclm-job failed due to an error that occurred in DYNCTL. I have attached the YUSPECIF and INPUT_DY...
Also available in: Atom