- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/18/2014
- Last connection: 09/20/2018
- Forum (Member, 09/29/2014)
- Hey, I use cclm5.0_clm1.
When I look at my AEVAP_S (surface evaporation) variable it seems to me that a [negative va...
- 03:29 PM Forum CCLM: RE: computing pressure from PP
- update / solution:
For everyone having the same problem: my *INT2LM setting is @irefatm = 2@*
From looking into...
- 11:10 AM Forum CCLM: RE: computing pressure from PP
does anyone know if @vgrid_refatm_utils.f90@ is the right file to look at?
The @SUBROUTINE reference_atmos...
- 10:29 AM Forum CCLM: RE: computing pressure from PP
- Hey Andreas,
I took the first sheet (ivctype_2_Ref_Atmos_alt)
and just changed the Value in B5 to 25000 resulting...
I have my 3d (+time = 4d) variable PP (deviation from reference pressure).
Now I simple want to compute my pr...
I noticed that the ERA-Interim caf files for INT2LM on mistral changed their soil depth.
The new starter p...
- 04:16 PM Forum General Questions: RE: Rotating Winds: Error in Documentation?
- Hey Edmund,
In the COSMO (and EXTPAR) source code inside ...
I have a question concerning the "Output Variable List" from the homepage
- 03:31 PM Forum EXTPAR / WebPEP: RE: EXTPAR source code
- Dear Daniel,
I implemented the algorithims to compute the SSO-parameters in a R-script. To verify my code I tried ...
- 04:18 PM Forum EXTPAR / WebPEP: RE: EXTPAR source code
- Dear Daniel,
thanks for the fast answer. (and yes it was very helpful)
The resolutions are 15km and 5km for my ...
Also available in: Atom