- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/18/2014
- Last connection: 09/17/2020
- Forum (Member, 09/29/2014)
- 11:01 AM Forum CCLM: RE: netcdf time (cf-standard) and cdo
it seems cdo will now get an update for this in the next version (1.9.9)
so a new cclm version and a new cdo seem to be incompatable.
First: Can anyone please confirm this probl...
- 04:44 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: cclm driven by ERA5, int2lm reports error
- Hey Huan,
I usually get this "ERROR * Wrong values occured in NAMELIST input", when I changed something in the INP...
- 11:25 AM Forum INT2LM: RE: cclm driven by ERA5, int2lm reports error
- Hey Huan,
could you also upload your INPUT file, please?
- Hey, I want to force my CCLM simulation with output from the ECHAM model
[ https://fesom.de/models/awi-cm/ ]
- Hey, I use cclm5.0_clm1.
When I look at my AEVAP_S (surface evaporation) variable it seems to me that a [negative va...
- 03:29 PM Forum CCLM: RE: computing pressure from PP
- update / solution:
For everyone having the same problem: my *INT2LM setting is @irefatm = 2@*
From looking into...
- 11:10 AM Forum CCLM: RE: computing pressure from PP
does anyone know if @vgrid_refatm_utils.f90@ is the right file to look at?
The @SUBROUTINE reference_atmos...
- 10:29 AM Forum CCLM: RE: computing pressure from PP
- Hey Andreas,
I took the first sheet (ivctype_2_Ref_Atmos_alt)
and just changed the Value in B5 to 25000 resulting...
I have my 3d (+time = 4d) variable PP (deviation from reference pressure).
Now I simple want to compute my pr...
Also available in: Atom