- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/13/2014
- Last connection: 11/25/2020
- Forum (Member, 09/29/2014)
- I wanted to run CLM-v5.0_clm12 for the EU-165 domain and tried to use a restart file, but the model crashes imidiatel...
I have some problems when using hybride sigma-pressure coordinates with int2lm_131101_2.00_clm4. Values of vcoor...
- 04:54 PM Forum CCLM: RE: Error compiling cosmo_131108_5.00_clm6
- At last I found the mistake. For some reason the parameter COMFLG1 was missing in Fopts - at least compilation seems ...
- 03:32 PM Forum CCLM: RE: Error compiling cosmo_131108_5.00_clm6
- Yes, I have tried both, but the problem is, that I never get to the link part. Compiling stops because the object fil...
- 03:04 PM Forum CCLM: RE: Error compiling cosmo_131108_5.00_clm6
- I use a Tyan machine with Debian 7 (Wheezy), mpich2, gfortran-4.7 and various netCDF-4 versions.
Fopts looks like:...
- An error occurs when I try to compile cosmo_131108_5.00_clm6. Although there are no errors indicated for routine netc...
Also available in: Atom