- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/30/2011
- Last connection: 05/27/2018
- Forum (Member, 09/29/2014)
- 05:06 PM Forum CCLM: RE: computing pressure from PP
- Hi Rolf,
I send you an excel table for the case of 40 levels, which was prepared by H-J and myself in order to ana...
- 03:54 PM Forum General Questions: RE: Sensitivity of COSMO-CLM Regional Climate Model to the domain selection
- Hallo Bijan and Hans-Juergen,
I agree with Hans-Juergen, that the strong values near the boundaries are in particula...
- 01:34 PM Forum General Questions: RE: Sensitivity of COSMO-CLM Regional Climate Model to the domain selection
- Hallo Bijan,
I hope, I understand it correctly. You show RMSE of monthly mean values. If this is the case, the resul...
- 10:39 AM Forum CCLM: RE: DIACTL number of station list
- Hallo Merja,
I do not know any limit of ngp_tot, the number of stations.
Please upload the logfile.
Is it possibl...
- 11:23 AM Forum CCLM: RE: nocturnal boundary layer problem simulations
- You report a hard problem in COSMO also related to soil physics, dynamics in the boundary layer and convection parame...
- 08:13 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: Wrong coordinates for U-velocity
- Hallo Vladimir,
I'm sorry, but I don't know any int2lm namelist parameter which allows using u/v at masspoints in co...
- 01:19 PM Forum CCLM: RE: missing levels in restart file
- Hello Trang,
one opportunity is that the restart file in incomplete due to e.g. storage space problems.
I would lik...
- 12:18 AM Forum General Questions: RE: extreme value of precipitation over tropic
- Important is to damp the gravity waves sufficiently.
Hereto a test series should be considered with the alternative ...
- 09:36 AM Forum General Questions: RE: extreme value of precipitation over tropic
- Dear Colleagues,
I agree with the suggestion of Hans-Juergen.
Please replace the link to the old namelist-tool ...
- 10:35 AM Forum General Questions: RE: extreme value of precipitation over tropic
- Hello Bo,
most probably the high values of precipitation at individual grid points originate in the numerics of adve...
Also available in: Atom