- Registered on: 02/21/2011
- Last connection: 09/30/2022
- Forum (Member, 09/29/2014)
- 09:34 AM Forum CCLM: RE: issue w/ starter package at ECMWF
- Maybe it is a special problem on the system at ECMWF. If you do not need the restart file in netCDF format you can al...
- 03:44 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: ERA5 data 2021
- The processing of the data depends on when the DKRZ provides the original ERA5 data (the processing of caf/cas data f...
- 05:16 PM Forum CCLM: RE: CCLM in levante at DKRZ
- 04:14 PM Forum CCLM: RE: CCLM in levante at DKRZ
- I have found the modules. It is fine now.
- 05:18 PM Forum CCLM: RE: CCLM in levante at DKRZ
- Thanks! This looks promising.
What modules do you load?
Can you attach the whole Fopts, please?
- 03:11 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: ERA5 data from 1950-1978 for int2lm
- There are already prepared directories for the time 1950-1978 under /pool/data/ERA5. However, they are still empty.
- 01:08 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: ERA5 data from 1950-1978 for int2lm
> Is this original data for 1950-1978 accessable from the Copernicus web site via the steps described at https://co...
- 03:43 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: ERA5 data from 1950-1978 for int2lm
- The data on the Copernicus web site are horizontally and vertically interpolated data. The int2lm ready cas... files ...
- 12:56 PM Forum CCLM: RE: Difference between T_2M and T_2M_AV
- 1. T_2M_AV is averaged over the output time interval (similar as the radiation outputs starting with an "A")
- 03:54 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: INT2LM Climate grid decomposition failed
- I tried int2lm2.05_clm2 and int2lm2.09. Both run fine. See the INPUT file for the settings.
Also available in: Atom