- Registered on: 02/21/2011
- Last connection: 04/18/2019
- 11:05 AM Forum INT2LM: RE: ERROR in read_netcdf HORIZON
- There has been new lines (from 1475 onwards) implemented in version 2.05 in the subroutine @io_utilities.f90@ :
- 01:06 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: Error Code 1002
- I just realised that I overlooked the line...
- 09:53 AM Forum INT2LM: RE: Error Code 1002
- The namelist looks fine at a first glance. It seems as if the line @yinput_model='CM',@ is not read properly.
- 12:41 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: Question on using input data with attributes add_offset and scale_factor
- No, reading packed variables in INT2LM is not possible, only internally compressed variables.
You mention that you ...
- 11:00 AM Forum CCLM: RE: ERROR CODE is 8053 NetCDF: Invalid dimension ID or name
- COSMO-5.05 is not supported by the CLM-Community. It has not been tested yet for climate purposes and it lacks sever...
- 03:55 PM Forum CCLM: RE: Restart does not work
- This is due to a typo in the model code. It is eliminated in 5.0_clm13.
- 03:55 PM Forum CCLM: RE: surface evaporation (AEVAP_S)
- In COSMO it is convention that fluxes to the surface are in general positive, fluxes from the surface are negative.
- 05:10 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: "Int2lm" error with starter "cclm-sp_2.7.tgz" on mistral
- I cannot see any error in the namelist settings. Have you tried irefatm=2? Does this give the same error?
- 11:06 PM Forum CCLM: RE: NaN values in YUPRMASS etc
- I run a test on 0.12 for your San Francisco region with cosmo_131108_5.00_clm10. I encountered no problems.
- 07:35 PM Forum CCLM: RE: NaN values in YUPRMASS etc
- There are several differences to the 0.11 version I use, see the attached YUSPECIF and compare it with yours. However...
Also available in: Atom