- Registered on: 02/21/2011
- Last connection: 02/18/2019
- Forum (Member, 09/29/2014)
- 11:00 AM Forum CCLM: RE: ERROR CODE is 8053 NetCDF: Invalid dimension ID or name
- COSMO-5.05 is not supported by the CLM-Community. It has not been tested yet for climate purposes and it lacks sever...
- 03:55 PM Forum CCLM: RE: Restart does not work
- This is due to a typo in the model code. It is eliminated in 5.0_clm13.
- 03:55 PM Forum CCLM: RE: surface evaporation (AEVAP_S)
- In COSMO it is convention that fluxes to the surface are in general positive, fluxes from the surface are negative.
- 05:10 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: "Int2lm" error with starter "cclm-sp_2.7.tgz" on mistral
- I cannot see any error in the namelist settings. Have you tried irefatm=2? Does this give the same error?
- 11:06 PM Forum CCLM: RE: NaN values in YUPRMASS etc
- I run a test on 0.12 for your San Francisco region with cosmo_131108_5.00_clm10. I encountered no problems.
- 07:35 PM Forum CCLM: RE: NaN values in YUPRMASS etc
- There are several differences to the 0.11 version I use, see the attached YUSPECIF and compare it with yours. However...
- 06:29 PM Forum CCLM: RE: NaN values in YUPRMASS etc
- Can you provide the related YUSPECIF file, too? Which versions of CCLM and INT2LM do you use?
- 04:57 PM Forum CCLM: RE: NaN values in YUPRMASS etc
- Adhoc I see that you use @itype_gscp=4@ for the 0.12 simulation. I do not know if this namelist setting works for su...
- 01:57 PM Forum General Questions: RE: Output variables not found in the GRIB table
- The GRIBOUT definitions seem to be fine. However, you used output file format ytunit='f' instead of ytunit='d'. I am ...
- 09:59 AM Forum General Questions: RE: ERA5 for nesting
- CAF files for 2010-2016 have already been produced. Presently a test simulation is running in order to find eventuall...
Also available in: Atom