- Registered on: 02/21/2011
- Last connection: 06/28/2019
- 02:40 PM Forum Starter Package Support: RE: failed to install INT2LM
- I think Daniel spotted it right. I guess you copied the Fopts from CCLM to INT2LM and overlooked that they are not th...
- 10:45 AM Forum Starter Package Support: RE: failed to install INT2LM
- This may be a GNU compiler problem. As I have no experience with running I hope that other members of the CLM-Communi...
- 09:09 AM Forum Starter Package Support: RE: failed to install INT2LM
- Can it be that your ObjDependencies file is corrupted? Can you replace it with the one in the attachment and try agai...
- 09:47 AM Forum Starter Package Support: RE: failed to install INT2LM
- This is probably an error with your compiler. What compiler and which version of the compiler do you use? Please also...
- 04:02 PM Forum General Questions: RE: Single Column Simulation with CCLM
- I am not aware of a single column version in the CLM-Community. Maybe there is one in the COSMO consortium?
- 11:05 AM Forum INT2LM: RE: ERROR in read_netcdf HORIZON
- There has been new lines (from 1475 onwards) implemented in version 2.05 in the subroutine @io_utilities.f90@ :
- 01:06 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: Error Code 1002
- I just realised that I overlooked the line...
- 09:53 AM Forum INT2LM: RE: Error Code 1002
- The namelist looks fine at a first glance. It seems as if the line @yinput_model='CM',@ is not read properly.
- 12:41 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: Question on using input data with attributes add_offset and scale_factor
- No, reading packed variables in INT2LM is not possible, only internally compressed variables.
You mention that you ...
- 11:00 AM Forum CCLM: RE: ERROR CODE is 8053 NetCDF: Invalid dimension ID or name
- COSMO-5.05 is not supported by the CLM-Community. It has not been tested yet for climate purposes and it lacks sever...
Also available in: Atom