From 04/10/2016 to 05/09/2016
- Dear all,
I am trying to run Int2lm over north Italy at resolution of about 1km (0.009°). I have generated an extern...
- 11:33 AM CCLM: RE: Error due to namelist in PHYCTL group
- Yes, you found it. The error occurred just because of this useless comma. So I keep the long version of PHYCTL. Thank...
- 11:00 AM CCLM: RE: Error due to namelist in PHYCTL group
- Look into your old, long namelsit.
There you find:
I am not sure whether this "double comma"...
- 10:45 AM CCLM: RE: Error due to namelist in PHYCTL group
- Thank you for your advice. I removed all of the comments. Still the simulations stopps with reading the PHYCTL group ...
- 08:40 AM CCLM: RE: Error due to namelist in PHYCTL group
- Hello Merja,
I tested your INPUT_PHY with our NWP versions 5.00 and 5.01, and it is ok: there are no problems.
- 01:54 PM INT2LM: RE: Possible error with sigma coordinates
- I am afraid you need to change everything regarding @ivctype=1@ by your own, since using @ivctype=1@ is no longer rec...
I have some problems when using hybride sigma-pressure coordinates with int2lm_131101_2.00_clm4. Values of vcoor...
- Dear all,
I am using cclm version cclm5_clm8 and the adopted configuration of MeteoSwiss. During run execution an er...
- 11:34 AM CCLM: RE: CCLM job failed due to error in DYNCTL
- Thanks a lot for your answer. That solved the problem. The namelist group DYNCTL runs now through.
I am using cclm v...
- 11:09 AM CCLM: RE: CCLM job failed due to error in DYNCTL
- Hi Merja,
something is wrong in your DYNCTL-Namelist.
Which CCLM Version are you using?
In 5.00 I don't find the...
- Hi everyone,
my cclm-job failed due to an error that occurred in DYNCTL. I have attached the YUSPECIF and INPUT_DY...
- 02:00 PM CCLM: RE: Failed to produce diagnostic output
- Ah, that is the one. Could not see the trees in the forest :)
Thanks a lot.
- 12:12 PM CCLM: RE: Failed to produce diagnostic output
- You set all logical output parameters to @FALSE@ in @DIACTL@....
- Dear members,
I specified a list of stations for grid point output in my cclm-job, but after my simulations finished...
Also available in: Atom