- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/12/2013
- Last connection: 03/05/2018
- Forum (Member, 09/29/2014)
- 04:37 PM Forum CCLM: RE: installing an older model version (cclm 4.8) on mistral
- You cannot use the Fopts of the starter package v1.3.4 on Mistral, as it was meant for the former blizzard machine.
- 03:52 PM Forum CCLM: RE: installing an older model version (cclm 4.8) on mistral
- It seems you did not load any compiler? (There is none loaded as default on Mistral)
module load fca
- 03:12 PM Forum CCLM: RE: Wrong LHFL_S calculation in the case of sublimation
- Hi Stefan,
thanks for this info, since I am using a separate sea-ice module, I haven't noticed this error in the c...
- 11:15 AM Forum General Questions: RE: Maximum number of variables per GRIBOUT block
- Okay, thank you Burkhardt, that was the error :)
you are right, that doesn't make sense. That was...
- I am using the CCLM 4.8_clm19 version and encountered an unexpected behaviour of CCLM:
If I define only one GRIBOU...
Also available in: Atom