- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/26/2013
- Last connection: 02/09/2018
- Forum (Member, 09/29/2014)
- 02:01 PM Forum CCLM: RE: Hail variables in output
- Dear Erwan, thanks a lot for your explanation and useful recommendations! Of course, I have planned to increase resol...
- Dear colleagues, I have maybe a foolish question, associated with many hail variables in model output. I have run mod...
- 01:45 PM Forum INT2LM: RE: Error Code 1002
- Dear colleagues, I have faced the similar problem during the int2lm run. In attached slurm-84285.out it writes:
- 02:53 PM Forum CCLM: RE: gribout ERROR plev for interpolation above model top
- Dear colleagues, I have faced the same problem recently. I have done the nesting simulation (cclm-to-cclm) from 0.165...
- 01:59 PM Forum CCLM: RE: Problem with CFL-criterion and NaN values
- Dear colleagues, I have faced this problem again. The long model run (1 year) starts well, but after a few days (or e...
- 01:54 PM Forum CCLM: RE: TO3 ozone output
- Hans-Juergen, thanks for your answer. So, I'm not sure that I'm able to correct code properly. But, I have seen the O...
- 10:01 PM Forum CCLM: RE: TO3 ozone output
- Thank you for your answer! I have tried this VIO3 variable, and the run went preliminarily well. But, I have an addit...
- Dear colleagues, I have got a problem accoding to total ozone content output (TO3). I have included it to the GRIBOUT...
- 09:57 PM Forum CCLM: RE: Problem with CFL-criterion and NaN values
- No, I didn't. Could you explain, what is this option? Where should I use it - in Fopts compiler, or somewhere else?
- 12:05 PM Forum CCLM: RE: Problem with CFL-criterion and NaN values
- Dear Burkhardt, thank you for recommendations. I'm attaching Fopts file. There are a lot of commented lines because o...
Also available in: Atom