- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/10/2011
- Last connection: 02/16/2018
- Forum (Member, 09/29/2014)
- 10:22 AM Forum CCLM: RE: strange problem in cclm
- And a further suggestion in order to find out whether there is really a MPI problem on your system.
Sicne the erro...
- 10:31 AM Forum CCLM: RE: strange problem in cclm
- Dear Iya
actually, I have no explanation for the error.
At a frist glance, it seems to be a system (MPI?) error.
- 02:58 PM Forum EXTPAR / WebPEP: RE: land cover changes in COSMO-CLM
- Hi Bo,
I suggest to contact Merja Toelle (University of Gießen, and of course CLM-Community member).
She has a lo...
- 11:29 AM Forum CCLM: RE: problems with cclm4.8 runs cfl criterion and NaNs
- Hi Michael,
have a look at your P0-profile (YUSPECIF). It is nonsens.
About 500 hPa in about 900 m heihgt, and th...
- 08:30 AM Forum CCLM: RE: installing an older model version (cclm 4.8) on mistral
- In your previous posts you asked for the GRIB-lib, because, as I assume, you realized that CCLM_4-8 needs it.
- 08:58 AM Forum CCLM: RE: installing an older model version (cclm 4.8) on mistral
- "Still I have no clue how to set the variables MPI_INC, MPI_LIB. There are no recommandations in the example script f...
- 02:49 PM Forum CCLM: RE: installing an older model version (cclm 4.8) on mistral
- Again my advice to look into the CLM Redmine Wiki and to read Burkhardt's and my recommendations there.
- 04:38 PM Forum CCLM: RE: installing an older model version (cclm 4.8) on mistral
- Hi Alexander,
Please, have a look into the Redmine of CLM-Community.
- 03:18 PM Forum EXTPAR / WebPEP: RE: WebPEP Domain related error in INT2LM read_nc_gdefs_ext_lm
- Hi Klaus,
I am not quite sure whether I understand correctly what you did.
Your "target" domain size for the CCLM...
- 02:06 PM Forum General Questions: RE: ERROR CODE is 2014 NetCDF: Invalid dimension ID or name
I now realized (by converting the rotated pole indicated in the ncdump of your ext. data to geographical coordi...
Also available in: Atom