- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/18/2014
- Last connection: 09/28/2017
- Forum (Member, 09/29/2014)
- 03:29 PM Forum CCLM: RE: computing pressure from PP
- update / solution:
For everyone having the same problem: my *INT2LM setting is @irefatm = 2@*
From looking into...
- 11:10 AM Forum CCLM: RE: computing pressure from PP
does anyone know if @vgrid_refatm_utils.f90@ is the right file to look at?
The @SUBROUTINE reference_atmos...
- 10:29 AM Forum CCLM: RE: computing pressure from PP
- Hey Andreas,
I took the first sheet (ivctype_2_Ref_Atmos_alt)
and just changed the Value in B5 to 25000 resulting...
I have my 3d (+time = 4d) variable PP (deviation from reference pressure).
Now I simple want to compute my pr...
I noticed that the ERA-Interim caf files for INT2LM on mistral changed their soil depth.
The new starter p...
- 04:16 PM Forum General Questions: RE: Rotating Winds: Error in Documentation?
- Hey Edmund,
In the COSMO (and EXTPAR) source code inside ...
I have a question concerning the "Output Variable List" from the homepage
- 03:31 PM Forum EXTPAR / WebPEP: RE: EXTPAR source code
- Dear Daniel,
I implemented the algorithims to compute the SSO-parameters in a R-script. To verify my code I tried ...
- 04:18 PM Forum EXTPAR / WebPEP: RE: EXTPAR source code
- Dear Daniel,
thanks for the fast answer. (and yes it was very helpful)
The resolutions are 15km and 5km for my ...
my domain covers the weddell sea and the Ronne Ice Shelf. The ice shelf is not present in the H_SURF variab...
Also available in: Atom