- Registered on: 02/21/2011
- Last connection: 02/14/2018
- Forum (Member, 09/29/2014)
- 01:57 PM Forum General Questions: RE: Output variables not found in the GRIB table
- The GRIBOUT definitions seem to be fine. However, you used output file format ytunit='f' instead of ytunit='d'. I am ...
- 09:59 AM Forum General Questions: RE: ERA5 for nesting
- CAF files for 2010-2016 have already been produced. Presently a test simulation is running in order to find eventuall...
- 04:45 PM Forum CCLM: RE: Evergreen and deciduous forest fractions: inconsistencies?
- I just looked at the EXTPAR source code. As far as I understand now I have misinterpreted the sentence
_Values that ...
- 02:44 PM Forum CCLM: RE: Evergreen and deciduous forest fractions: inconsistencies?
- In the EXTPAR v4.0 documentation on page 19 it reads:
_Values that depend on the plant cover, such as PLCOV MX, PLCO...
- 10:14 AM Forum CCLM: RE: strange problem in cclm
- Since you wrote that the starter package tests work, you may try to make your changes step by step from the starter p...
- 04:39 PM Forum CCLM: RE: strange problem in cclm
- Regarding Hans-Jürgens item 4:
Iya, can you use the tuning parameters as in the starter package script and test your...
- 05:48 PM Forum Starter Package Support: RE: problem with gcm_to_cclm test
- Here are the log and OUTPUT files of the successful job.
- 12:24 PM Forum Starter Package Support: RE: problem with gcm_to_cclm test
- There is a maintenance of the computing system at DKRZ today and tomorrow. I will send you the log files after that.
- 10:20 AM Forum Starter Package Support: RE: problem with gcm_to_cclm test
- I just run the script with nprocx =1, nprocy = 1, as you did. No problems. Therefore I assume this is a problem of yo...
- 09:28 AM Forum CCLM: RE: COSMO5.0 simulation: Too cold in winter
- I have performed a simulation with the same YUSPECIF as yours (except the period: 1980-1984).
The comparison to EOBS...
Also available in: Atom